There Can Be Only ONE Infinite God.
- An infinite being lacks nothing.
- For two beings to differ, one must lack something the other has.
- But a being that lacks something is not infinite.
- Therefore, there can be only one infinite being.
God. Where Does The Evidence Lead?
• One personal God who created the universe, intervenes in it,
and sustains a personal relationship with his creatures. ✔︎
God made all. ✔︎
• One God who created the universe, but now is uninvolved.
PANTHEISM / POLYTHEISM ✘
• Impersonal gods that literally ARE the universe.
• The belief that no God exists. Instead, materialism and
naturalistic processes explain everything, including evolution.
You must be logged in to post a comment.