Where Does The Evidence Lead?
* Personal God who created the universe but is not part of the universe (but He does interact with it). ✔︎
* God made all. ✔︎
* Impersonal God(s) that literally IS/ARE the
* God IS all. ✘
* Does not believe in any type of God. ✘
* No God at all. ✘
Text Source: I Don’t Have Enough Faith to Be an Atheist;
BEGINNING (Power): • Created by timeless, spaceless, immaterial being (eternal & self-existent).
• Extremely powerful (this being created everything from nothing)
DESIGN (Mind): • Complex: This being is extremely intelligent & author of precise order.
• Involved: Purpose throughout life & the universe (you didn’t evolve).
MORALITY (Character): • Standard of absolute moral perfection exists (objective morality).
• This being is personal & cares about his creation.
MIRACLES (Power): • Used to authenticate both the message & the messenger.
• Greatest miracle has already taken place: creation from nothing.
IMMATERIAL (Mind, Will, Emotions, Logic, Personality): • Ability to think & reason with precision (intellect); ability to make choices.